These are the best twenty dollars I spend every year.
My baby-cakes love them and are happy to house their tootsies in these cuties.
Here's my top reasons for adding them to the my mothering arsenal:
1. They are easy to clean.
2. They are easy to find in messy bedrooms.
3. They are easy to put on.
4. They match almost anything. If they don't match they get passed off as eccentric child choices -- when I can't find two matching shoes.
5. They save all their other shoes from the agony of mud, grime, grease, and general filth that abounds around, okay, and sometimes in our house.
6. They look cute on the wrong feet.
7. They even come in my size.
These are on my wishlist.
Boots Made For Slopping in NE
P.S. Depending on your child's growth, you may not even have to buy them every year.