7.12.2010

Coop 'N Yard: Mug Shot Lucky-Ducky

Dear Readers,
Thank you so much for your entries and the insight about your days. It's lovely to get a little clearer pictures of each of you. Good Gravy! I love you guys!

The Lucky-Duck this time around is:

Janelle
Love your blog! And love those mugs! I am living in busy moments as well....trying to potty train a stubborn little girl. Two steps forward, one step back. But at least we're making progress. Also trying to get myself geared up to homeschool my oldest this fall.....I'm excited and scared at the same time.

[insert applause here]

Janelle, just e-mail me at theprairiehen@yahoo.com and we'll wing your prize off in the right direction!

Love,
You Are All Winners In My Book In NE

4 comments:

  1. Bummer...see what happens when you don't blog for a spell...you miss all the fun! Congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won?!? Woo hoo! I never win *anything*! I'll send you an email straight away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how exciting! and I had missed Janelle's entry--YAY!! and
    Janelle--BIG APPLAUSE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to enter - been on a "Comment hiatus" - but...sure am glad Janelle won! What a sweetheart she is!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments make me smile.