8.17.2010

Hen Crafted: Dog Dayz

Dear Friends,
Recently I was lucky enough to be asked to photograph a local 'Dog Dayz' event.


Who could resist these little guyz?



I happily snapped away. The camera sounds interspersed with the unpreventable coos and baby-talk brought on by the presence of several infant canines. I fought urges to take home 'just-one-more-puppy' by building up a instinctual 'clicking' defense.

Similar to that used by a cockroach.

Wasn't that a lovely picture?

[click] [click] [click]

Love,
Ignoring Puppy Eyes

1 comment:

  1. dear Lucky Dawgz,

    You did a great job with these! Was that at the deal in Lincoln?
    I think we got enough pix of this set here. They sure were cute though.

    Love,
    4 gone, 3 to go
    at
    KeoniCountry
    in
    NE

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments make me smile.