7.15.2010

The Feeder: 'A Few Of My Favorite Things' Cupcakes

Dear Readers,
My little baby brother turned 18 last month.
I made the cupcakes for the party.

Hmmmm... it required about, oh...
2 seconds to think of his favorite things.

Now to re-create them in edible art...

That took a wee bit longer.
Here's what I made:


M.U.S.T. have junk-food!
You can buy these gummy treats in the candy section of your local Walmart.

Then there's West's hobby, Airsoft.


The gun above is a 1929 Chicago Typewriter, also called a 'Tommy-gun'.
My brother Landon filled me in... I'm clueless about these things.


This is a  2010 Nebraska Teeth-rotter.
The two are often confused.
In the dark.
If you squint.


If you have the gun, you need the ammo.


I've been waiting for a use for 'Yo-gos'.

It's not my thing to play with Airsoft gear but I like to fiddle around with frosting.
We all have our place in the World.
He can keep his Tommy-gun.
I'll take my piping tools.

Love,
Eating's My Favorite in NE 

1 comment:

  1. dear Cupcake Creations,

    Hey girl, that all worked out so well!

    love,
    Birthdays are my Favorite
    at
    KeoniCountry
    in
    NE

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments make me smile.