While we were in MO recently, I learned a thing or two about Guinea-fowl.
Since you're nice I'll share the knowledge.
1. Guineas prefer running to flying.
2. They are stylishly dressed in polka-dots.
3. Guinea-fowl fly up in trees to escape snakes.
This I can relate to.
4. Guinea rears are much bigger than Guinea heads.
Another thing I understand.
5. They taste like chicken.
6. They eat lice and ticks.
That could come in handy!
7. Guinea eggs do not come from guinea-pigs.
Share this with your children and call it science.
It's what I'd do.